BNAL PREFABS PRIVATE LIMITED is engaged in the Manufacture of Fabricated Accommodation and Pre-Engineered Buildings for almost two decades. The Company is amongst the pioneers in manufacture of prefabricated buildings in India and has in-house facilities for designing, manufacturing and erecting various types of prefabricated structures. A team of highly experienced professional engineers and technicians collectively work to maintain the quality of manufactured products and execution of erection & fabrication work.
BNAL, is registered with prestigious Governmental Organizations as also with Defence and Para-Military Organizations.
Offering a large prefab product range encompassing single room cottages, large industrial sheds, aviation hangers, warehouses, prefab housing colonies, office blocks, Holiday Resort Cottages & Restaurants, Multi Story Accommodation, it has executed numerous prestigious projects across the length and breath of the Country including places as diverse as Leh, Bihar, North East, J & K, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, New Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Mumbai, Kolkatta etc.
Prefabricated structures essentially mean structures that are fabricated in the factory and are then transported in knocked down condition to the site of construction for being assembled to form the required accommodation/ building as per drawings.
In today’s world, no institution – private or government can afford to waste time in conventional construction. Brick and mortar construction by it’s very nature is time consuming and requires a long lead-time for curing. Prefab accommodation/ buildings can be built in less than 25% of the time required for conventional construction, plus it also offers the luxury of alteration and additions at a later date.
Prefabricated structures find application as offices, security cabins, factory sheds, officer’s accommodation, resorts, barracks, class rooms, storage facilities, toilet blocks, industrial godowns and aviation hangers.
To meet our commitment, we must:
- Foster a team approach to defect prevention and problem solving.
- Emphasize appropriate training for all employees.
- Recognize each employee's responsibility for quality.
- Maintain the Quality Department as a partner with Purchasing.
- Exchange expertise with suppliers.
- Use only Selected, Approved, Preferred or Certified suppliers.
- Receive raw materials only when accompanied by appropriate certifications and inspection documentation.
- Accept only conforming products and services from suppliers.
- Keep the Quality Department independent of, but a partner with, Manufacturing.
- Reduce waste and inefficiency wherever found.
- Seek out technologies for assuring error-free work.
- Continue to implement statistical approaches to reduce variation.
- Draw on customer's expertise in various areas.
- Strive for complete understanding of our customers' application requirements.
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Never compromise safety.
- Review and renew this Quality Policy on a regular basis.
- Operate with honesty, reliability and integrity
- Safety and care for people
- Adaptability and continuous learning with innovation
- Customer Satisfaction
- To make a difference ethically and being compliantsfaction
Mr. Rajeev Gupta
He has over 40 years of experience in business.His dedication and innovative inclination shapes the companies vision and mission.He is a dynamic and bold entrepreneur who strongly believes in “Karma”.